This product ships with limited tracking information, and may take longer than usual to be delivered.
Strong 5.5 amp suction with stretch hose cleans cars, upholstery, stairs
1 motor powers the revolving brush, second motor for suction
Onboard crevice tool; Riser Visor for carpeted stairs
Bagless filter and clear dust cup clean easily
Weighs 5 pounds; 20-foot cord wraps for storage
Hand-held but very powerful, this Eureka model eliminates the hassle of lugging around a full-size vacuum for
cleaning car upholstery, sofas, and carpeted stairs. A 20-foot long cord which can also be wrapped around for storage
purposes, provides good reach, as does the deluxe hose that stretches to three times its length. With the crevice tool
on the end of the hose, this vacuum reaches into all kinds of tight places. Its high power suction is driven by two
motors. One motor provides power to the revolving brush and the other for suction. The 5.5 amp power allows this vacuum
to clean deeply.
The Riser Visor Nozzle Cover
One of Eureka's innovations is the Riser Visor, a clear plastic cover that stays down for cleaning horizontal surfaces
and flips up so the revolving brush can reach the vertical carpet on stair risers. There's no bag to change, just a
filter and clear plastic dust cup to shake out when necessary.
The Riser Visor nozzle features a rotating cover over the brush roll. When the cover is in the normal position, the
brush roll action is toward the bottom side of the nozzle to clean flat areas such as stair steps or upholstery. Twist
the cover downward to rotate the cover down exposing the front of the brush roll for cleaning vertical surfaces, e.g.
stair risers, furniture backs.
The Eureka Hand-held vacuum even removes the deeply embedded dirt from anywhere in your home or car. It is Ideal for
cleaning stairs and auto upholstery. This hand vacuum cleans with the help of a revolving brush roll with Riser Visor, a
stretch hose and attachments for getting into hard to reach spaces. The onboard crevice tool gets into those places that
are too small for the brush roll to reach.
Getting the Best Results
• Moving brush roll, power switch should be in suction only position when using hose.
• Do not use the cleaner without the dust cup filter properly installed. This can damage the cleaner.
• Some fine particles can restrict airflow very quickly and will decrease performance even before the dust container
appears full. For that reason, when vacuuming carpet fresheners or cleaners, powder, plaster dust or similar fine
substances, the dust cup and filter may need cleaning more often.
• Use the cleaner to pick up dirt and dust particles. Avoid picking up hard or sharp objects that could damage the
• To avoid unnecessary service calls, check the hose, dust cup and motor filter often. Clear a clogged hose, empty the
dust cup if it is full, and clean the motor filter when it is dirty.
Ideal for quick pick-ups or cleaning smaller spaces.
Clean your cars, stairs as well as quick messes easily with this light weight hand vacuum by Eureka. The Riser Visor
nozzle flips to easily clean upholstery and stairs vertically or horizontally. On or off, brush roll picks up dirt from
bare floors and area rugs. With its ability to provide a quick yet comprehensive clean, it has formally been named
Easy Cleaning Steps
1. Pull the crevice tool out of the base of the cleaner.
2. Place the crevice tool on the end of the hose.
3. When cleaning is completed, store crevice tool back in the base of the cleaner and replace the hose in the hose
adapter on the cleaner.
4. Pull back on the power switch to the “open cup” position and lift dust cup away from cleaner.
5. Remove dust cup filter and dump dust cup in a waste container.
6. The filter can be cleaned by brushing off over a waste container.
7. The dust cup can be rinsed under running water and should be completely dried before replacing on cleaner.
Brushroll Brush Roll
Brush roll action to clean flat areas, stair steps and upholstery
Crevice Tool Crevice Tool
Crevice tool gets into places that are too small for the brush roll to reach
Riservisor Riser Visor
The riser visor feature with a rotating cover over the brush roll
Dust Cup Dust Cup
Pull back on the power switch to the “open cup” position and lift dust cup to empty
Finger tip controls Fingertip Controls
Easy to use fingertip controls allow you to turn the power switch on and off
Rearview Cord Wrap
Cord wraps easily at the back of the hand vacuum making it convenient to store
Eureka 71b - Suction Great Suction
High power suction picks up dirt from carpets and upholstery
Eureka 71b - Stairs Simple Stair Cleaning
Recommended for cleaning staircases with ease
Eureka 71b - Compact Compact
Compact size makes it very easy to store
Eureka 71b - Car Friendly Perfect for CarsPicks up even the tiny pieces of dirt in your car and on-board tools get
into nooks and crannies
Eureka 71b - Brushroll On/Off BrushrollMakes this small but powerful vacuum great for bare floors too
Eureka 71b - Dust Cup Washable Dust CupEasy to empty dust cup eliminates the need to purchase replacement bags
Eureka EasyClean Handheld Vacuum, 71B
Eureka RapidClean Pet Cordless Handheld Vacuum, 80A
Eureka RapidClean Step Handheld Vacuum, 41A
Washable (Eureka DCF-11)
Washable (Eureka DCF-11)
Crevice tool, dusting brush, charging stand, powered pet brush
Crevice tool, 3 foot hose
14.4 volt battery, rechargeable
1 Year Limited