Order now and get it by Sep 02 - Sep 04
This product ships with limited tracking information, and may take longer than usual to be delivered.
Easily view and manage your camera from mydlink.com
Compact design with night vision that lets you view 24/7
Works with the mydlink iPhone or Android app for on-the go viewing
Ready to use in 3 simple steps
Stay connected to everything that you love 24/7 with the D-Link DCS-932L Wireless N Day/Night home network camera, with
built-in IR LEDs that enable you to see what is going on even when there is little or no light up to 5 meters (16.4
feet). It's also compatible with the mydlink portal (mydlink.com)--allowing you to easily and securely view and manage
the camera from virtually anywhere over the Internet. With its small size and easy installation, the DCS-932L is a
discreet and flexible way to check on your home, children, or pets in real time--even on an Android smartphone or Apple
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Front angled viewSee larger image.
Rear viewSee larger image. Simply connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the short installation wizard and setup
is complete. To view what the camera is seeing, simply log on to mydlink.com, choose your device, and start
viewing--there is no need to configure your router to open up ports or remember hard-to-memorize Internet addresses.
* Wireless N connectivity for superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage Learn More
* Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure, simple 1-button setup Learn More
* Easily view and manage you camera from mydlink.com
* Compact design with night vision that lets you view 24/7
* Wireless connectivity
* Ready to use in 3 simple steps
* Works with the mydlink iPhone or Android app for on-the go viewing
For advanced users who want more out of their camera, the DCS-932L also comes with D-Link D-ViewCam management
software, which offers a host of features including the ability to record directly from the camera to a local hard
drive, trigger motion detection, set recording schedules, set e-mail alert notifications. It even provides support for
up to 32 cameras, so you can monitor an entire mansion.
D-ViewCam also allows you to upload a floor plan of your home or small business and create a realistic layout of where
your cameras are located, providing you with better access to your camera. For even greater recording flexibility, you
can record video directly to a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device, eliminating the need for a dedicated computer to
Convenient Access, Anywhere, Anytime
To make home monitoring a truly simple experience, D-Link created mydlink.com so you can access your live camera feed
from any Internet-connected computer or mobile device, anytime. All mydlink-enabled cameras can be viewed and managed on
your personal mydlink portal, so you can enjoy the freedom of remote monitoring on your terms. Since the DCS-932L comes
with a built-in microphone, you can see and hear for yourself that everything is well at home.
DCS-932L remote viewingThe DCS-932L is ready to be viewed over the Internet in just three simple steps (see larger
image). You can also access the video feed from the DCS-932L while on the go using the free mydlink app from the Apple
App Store (for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) or Android Market (for compatible Android-powered smartphones and tablets).
Other members of the mydlink family of network cameras include the DCS-930L and DCS-1130 (both of which connect via
Wireless N), plus the DCS-1100 (which connects via Ethernet).
Getting Started Is Easy
Think home surveillance is too difficult to set up? Think again. D-Link's mydlink-enabled network cameras were designed
to be installed by people just like you--not IT experts. You'll be surprised how easily and quickly your network cameras
will be up and running--ready to connect you to your home, ready to monitor what matters most, ready to deliver
priceless peace of mind.
* Connect the camera to your existing Wi-Fi network.
* Run the short installation wizard on your PC.
* Log into mydlink.com to see and hear what's going on in your home in real time--it's that simple.
What's in the Box
Wireless N Network Camera; CAT5 Ethernet cable; power adapter; camera base and mounting kit; quick installation guide;
CD-ROM (with software and product documentation)
* Video features: Adjustable image size and quality; time stamp and text overlay; flip and Mirror
* Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Mac OS X (v10.4)
* Web browser: Internet Explorer v6.0 or above, Firefox 3.5 or above, Safari 4, Google Chrome v2, Java
* Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g/n Wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
* Wired connectivity: 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
* Digital zoom: Up to 4x
* View angle: Horizontal -- 45.3 degrees; Vertical -- 34.5 degrees; Diagonal -- 54.9 degrees
* Network protocol: IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP; DHCP Client; NTP Client (D-Link); DNS Client; DDNS Client (Dynds and
D-Link); SMTP Client; FTP Client; HTTP Server; PPPoE; UPnP Port Forwarding; LLTD