Build up your Italian grammar skills and communicate with ease
The only way to boost your confidence in a second language is to practice, practice, practice. From the present tense
of regular verbs to direct object pronouns, this comprehensive guide and workbook covers all aspects of Italian grammar
that you need to master.
Focusing on the practical aspects of Italian as it's really spoken, each unit of Practice Makes Perfect: Complete
Italian Grammar features clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and lots of engaging exercises.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Italian Grammar makes mastering grammar easy with:
* Clear, down-to-earth, easy-to-follow explanations that make even the most complex principles easy to understand
* Example sentences that illustrate and clarify each grammatical point
* Dozens of exercises in formats suited to every learning style
* Practical and high-frequency vocabulary used throughout
* A detailed answer key for quick, easy progress checks
With help from this book, you can effortlessly use:
Possessive adjectives • Relative pronouns • Gerunds • Expressions of time • The passive and the impersonal Si * The
subjunctive mood * Question words