Polar Bottle is the original insulated plastic sport bottle and has been keeping liquids colder, longer, since 1994. The
bottle has evolved in the years since with brightly colored foil liners and patterns and an innovative removable valve
system. Made in America, Polar Bottle is popular throughout the world.
Combining the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic
bottle, Polar Bottle's insulated water bottle is the ideal choice for active people. Simply fill with liquid and ice and
hit the trail. For even longer cooling power, fill your insulated bottle and store it in the freezer before use. Either
way, it will keep liquids cold twice as long as conventional water bottles.
The double-wall construction of our insulated water bottles creates a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold
in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection.
BPA-Free & Phthalate-Free
Polar Bottle has never used BPA in any water bottles. Even the first Polar Bottles in 1994 were BPA-free.
* 100 percent BPA-free and Phthalate-free
* Double-wall construction; a thermal barrier of air keeps heat out and cold in
* Foil layer reflects solar rays for additional thermal protection
* Constructed of low density polyethylene, a durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved material which complies
with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) as well as California Proposition 65
* Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
* Removable carrying strap so you can take the bottle everywhere
* Wide mouth allows ice cubes easily into the bottle and makes cleaning easy
* Urethane drinking valve is removable and replaceable
* Dishwasher and freezer safe
* Made in the USA
* Fluid Capacity: 20 ounces / 24 ounces
* Bottle Weight: 132 grams / 144 grams
* Height: 9 inches / 10.5 inches
* Diameter: 2.95 inches / 2.95 inches