* Introducing the ICE Sili Collection.
* Always on time with a Precise Quartz movement.
* White Dial Accented with luminous silver tone hands and white hour markers.
* Date Display at 3 OClock
* Rotating Bezel.
* White Plastic case (measures 48mm diameter by 14mm thick) with white silicone strap and buckle.
* Water resistant to 50m/150ft.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch
industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for
pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates
the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio
launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is
always moving time forward.