Comfortable silicone, water-resistant strap with buckle.
Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering.
Imported from USA.
* Introducing the ICE Sili Collection.
* Always on time with a Precise Quartz movement.
* White Dial Accented with luminous silver tone hands and white
* Date Display at 3 OClock
* Rotating Bezel.
* White Plastic case (measures 48mm diameter by 14mm thick) with
white silicone strap and buckle.
* Water resistant to 50m/150ft.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio
entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry
had just discovered digital technology. As a company with
cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket
calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could
develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered
radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates
the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the
users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a
series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to
automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time