We are still dispatching all items as quickly as possible. Orders containing food, health & safety, and other essential products will be prioritized.
1. CHIP & INK FEATURE:Showing Accurate Ink level; Premium Ink deliver clear and crisp printing result and do NOT plug printer head..
2.CONTAIN: 1 x 970XL Black Pigment ink cartridge (CN625AM); 1 x 971XL Cyan Dye ink cartridge (CN626AM); 1x 971XL Magenta Dye ink cartridge (CN627AM); 1 x 971XL Yellow Dye ink cartridge (CN628AM) (The “ XL “ ink cartridges mean higher capacity but they fit and work like standard)..
4. PAGE YIELD (Approx.): ~9200 pages for Black 970XL ink and ~6600 pages for Color 971XL ink..
5.One-Year quality warranty & 100% satisfaction guarantee; Create crisp documents that dry fast, resist water; Print professional, plain paper documents and graphics with sharp, rich black, delivering user-friendly features and reliable performance..
Imported from USA.
970XL 971XL 4Packs Ink Cartridges High Yield Replacement (Non-OEM) .
What's in the box:
970XL Black Ink, 971XL Cyan/Magenta/ Yellow Ink .
Ink Contents & Page Yield: 240ML for Black 970XL, ~ 9200 pages; 115ML for color 971XL, ~6600 pages (Approx) .
Compatible with :
Officejet Pro X576dw(CN598A), X451dn, X451dw, X476dw, X476dn, X551dw HP Printers.
1. Please click "OK" or "Yes" to continue if printer shows messages such as ""No Ink" or “Non-Genuine/ Original".
2. If there is an error "Cartridge cannot be recognized" or "Replace Cartridge", please remove the affected cartridge
and wipe the chip with rubber eraser/ tissue gently and insert again.
If issue persists, turn off printer, unplug the power source for 30 seconds, and then restart printer. More information
or any questions , please feel free to contact us by log in your Buyer Account > Your Account > Your Order > Contact
We will answer you immediately, thank you for your time.
1. Install, do NOT use finger to touch chips.
2. Do printer head cleaning in printer setting.
1. Please confirm your Printer/Cartridge Model before order.
2. If the printer can't recognize ink cartridges, please take off ink cartridges, use eraser to clean the chips softly,
install back and restart printer (We advise you wearing gloves and prevent extra ink).
3. If printer appears "Non-Genuine/Defective", "Low/Empty Ink/Expiration" or other error messages, please click
"Yes/OK/Next" to continue, then printer can print.
4. If prints come with fading color, steak or broken lines when installing new ink cartridges, please try to do printer
head cleaning in printer setting once or twice.
5. Printer must be opened every three days to avoid the nozzle jamming.