We are still dispatching all items as quickly as possible. Orders containing food, health & safety, and other essential products will be prioritized.
TYPE - Haru Creative Premium HC Series Adhesive Film - Metallic Brushed Aluminum Series.
PREMIUM QUALITY - Unlike ordinary stick and peel stickers, our decals are made of real HC vinyl and have been designed with Air Release Technology for the perfect application making installation much more simple and easier for any DIY skill level. High quality vinyl adhesive, weather resistant, 3mil UV protection..
PERFECT FIT - Precision cut for the Tundra Door Emblem (Enough for both door badges) - Change the feel and appearance of your vehicle, without the high costs..
EASY APPLICATION and SAFE REMOVAL - HEAT must be used during application. Read product description for further installation directions. Once you are ready for a new decal or want to remove from your surface, our high quality vinyl backing will not leave any unwanted residue or stains..
AUTHENTICITY - Haru Creative products are exclusively sold by Haru Creative. Make sure you receive your authentic Haru decal sticker to ensure quality and authenticity. If you ever have any issues, please contact our team that is ready to help, 100% satisfaction guaranteed..
›See more product details.
Imported from USA.
Haru Creative offers a wide assortment of premium quality cast vinyl adhesive film. With our large selection
of vibrant colors and texture patterns, you can express your creativity exactly how you want.
- Premium Cast Vinyl
- Designed for the Toyota Tundra (2014-2019) only.
- Please use Heat gun during installation(not included)
- UV Protective Coating + Weather Resistant Surface
- Vinyl has natural "memory" - it can be wrinkled and then returned to near original condition with gentle heat applied
Basic Installation Guide:
1) Wipe down and clean your Tundra door badge area. Make sure the area is clean, free from dirt or other debris
2) Peel off the adhesive vinyl decal from the backing
3) Carefully apply the decal over the badge/emblem area, making sure to lay it flat eliminating the air bubbles
4) If needed, use a felt edge tool or squeegee to assist with application
5) Repeat steps for each vinyl decal. Please do not forget to use a HEAT GUN to carefully warm up the decal. Heat is key
for the installation process. Press firmly and gently rub the decal with a microfiber cloth or a felt squeegee tool
while applying heat to assist with adhesion.
Let us show you that we care about all our customers, 100% satisfaction guaranteed! *Please contact us if you run into
any issues and our customer support team would be more than glad to assist you!