We are still dispatching all items as quickly as possible. Orders containing food, health & safety, and other essential products will be prioritized.
Weight Capacity 340 LBS - Adjustable to support patient of various heights and lifting from low chairs.
Adjustable cradle accommodate residents in a wide variety of heights - Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity.
Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement - Adjustable kneepad with infinite settings.
No-tools folding design allows for compact storage and transport.
The Journey’s unique folding design stands unaided for easy storage. The compact design also provides an ideal size for transporting. It is the only standaid on the market that folds..
Imported from USA.
Size:w/ Medium Standing Sling
The Hoyer Journey Electric Sit to Stand Patient Lift is a Versatile Active Lift with a Small Footprint Allowing
Navigation in Tight Places Like Bathrooms, and a Unique Feature Set to Include a Long Lifting Range
The unique Journey® lift is an ultra compact, portable folding standaid with best-in-class functionality. It is compact
and lightweight allowing caregivers to maneuver in tight spaces while folding for easy storage or transportation. The
first on the market adjustable sling attachment cradle mechanism supports a range of patient heights and sizes, allowing
your facility to have one lift that meets the needs of many. Our careful attention to product design with the Journey
ensures that both the caregiver’s and the resident’s needs have been met.
FEATURES: * No-tools folding design allows for compact storage and transport
* Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
* Adjustable cradle accommodate residents in a wide variety of heights
* Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement.
* Adjustable kneepad with infinite settings
SPECIFICATIONS: * Safe Working Load 340 lbs
* Maximum Height to Attachment Point 60.2 in
* Legs Open Inside Dimension 34.5 in
* Legs Closed Outside Dimension 27 in
* Overall Height of Legs 4.3 in
* See Manual for Folded Dimensions
* Two (2) Batteries and Offboard Charger
* Base Opening – Foot Pedal
* Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts