We are still dispatching all items as quickly as possible. Orders containing food, health & safety, and other essential products will be prioritized.
SECURE-SAFE BRAKE & LOCK SYSTEM: Reliable lock button makes the lead freely retract and extend, simply brake and lock whenever and wherever you need, giving you fully control and guaranteeing the safety of your lovely dog and yourself..
STRONG & DURABLE MATERIALS: All made of premium material, ABS plastic casing, 100% nylon rope and nickel snap hook to ensure excellent impact resistance..
EXTRA LONG LEAD UP TO 26ft/8M: 24ft nylon round cord for extra easy retracting and extending, 2ft nylon ribbon for comforting and anti-hurting your lovely dogs, giving them enough freedom to wander, sniff, and poke around..
COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC GRIP: Ergonomic and anti-slip, the handle is easy to grip and safe enough even when your dog is pulling and running..
FIT FOR MOST DOGS: For any types of dog with up to 40kg/88lbs in weight, this lead is suitable for powerful large dogs, medium sized and small sized dogs..
Imported from UK.
Max Tension: 40KG
Traction Rope: Length 26ft
Material: ABS+TPR casing, nylon rope, nickel snap hook
a. Pre-work Before Walking
1. Make sure your dog is well trained and easily controlled.
2. Check to make sure every part of this lead and your dog's collar or harness fit well and are all in good condition.
1. It's better to extend the lead to a comfortable walking distance.
2. Always hold the lead by the handle so that you can use the brake button at any time and prevent the dog from running
away out of your control.
3. Avoid letting the lead hang loosely. Only a taut lead gives you control over the dog and prevent it from sudden
4. Observe your dog carefully so that you can stop your dog right away with the brake button pressed if it runs away
5. Please make sure your dog isn't so far that you can't pull them back in a dangerous situation.
6. If your dog gets too far, lock the brake button and lower your arm to your side. While walking, unlock the brake to
pick the slack from the lead. Repeat this until your dog is close enough to you.