Get it to UAE by Oct 27 to Oct 30 with standard delivery.
A professional measuring instrument to test brix of honey.
Accurate test result, 58-90% concentration measure range, 0.2% minimum scale.
With internal temperature compensation, ranging from 10℃ to 30℃.
Easy to read by the clear calibration.
Convenient to use, handle is comfortable to hold and non-slip.
Imported from UK
Measuring Range Resolution Brix 58-90% 0.50% Baume 38Be' - 43Be' 0.5Be' 1% Water 10%-33% 0.2%Brix Minimum Scale: 0.2%
Automatic Temperature Compensation: 10℃~30℃
Length: 17cm / 6.7inch
Weight: approx. 240g
1. Open the cover and carefully wipe the prism with a soft cloth.
2. Take a few drops of the solution to be measured, place on the detection prism, gently close the cover to avoid
producing bubbles which will make the solution spread all over the prism surface.
3. Put the cover directly point to the light source or bright place, observe the field of view through the eyepiece.
4. Turn the eyepiece to adjust the hand wheel to make the blue and white line clear. The scale value of the dividing
line is the concentration of the solution.
1. Please use this instrument according to the instruction, be careful when using. Do not loose any connection part
arbitrarily, prevent violently shock, impact and falling off.
2. Use clean and soft cloth to wipe the instrument, do not put into water directly to clean and avoid scratch of
3. Storage the instrument at dry and non-corrosive place.
4. Storage the part well.
5. The adjustment range of eyepiece and hand wheel is within 2cm left or right. Do not adjust it over 2cm, otherwise it
will be broken.
1 x Refractometer
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Pipette
1 x Clean Cloth
1 x Box