1. Onboard voltage, current, power meter, no multimeter can also easily use this module, easier and more intuitive.
2. Builtin USB interface, can easily charge your digital products. (Note: USB and module output voltage are consistent, 5V output is not fixed, make sure it before charging USB device)
3. High power, high efficiency, 5A, low ripple
4. Function:(1) As a general stepdown module with overcurrent protection(2) Various lithium voltage batteries, batteries, nickelcadmium nickelmetal hydride batteries (battery pack) charger used for solar panels, wind turbines and other cases(3) Used as a highpower LED constantcurrent driving module.
5.When used as a lithium charger, you can set the voltage of the float and the size of the charge current, an indicator light indicating whether it is charging or full.7. With current limiting function, even if the output short circuit will not burn the module.8. Onboard voltage, ammeter can be selfcalibrating, will never be inaccurate!9. With heat sink, copper holders are presented!
Imported from UK
(1) Right-click, adjust the digital counter to display the output voltage interface, adjust the "DC voltage
potentiometer", so that the output voltage is at the desired voltage value;
(2) Adjust the digital table to the interface, directly the short output of the module , then adjust the value of the
"DC voltage potentiometer" current reaches the preset overcurrent protection value;
(3) Connected to the load, running.
2. Used as a charger
The non-constant current function of the module cannot be used to charge the battery.
(1) Determine the floating charging voltage and charging current of the battery; If the parameters of the lithium
battery are 3.7 V / 2200 mAh, then the float voltage is 4.2 V, the maximum charge current is 1C, that is, 2200 mA);
(2) Under no load conditions, the module will be adjusted to a digital display interface, adjust the "DC voltage
potentiometer" to the output voltage of the float voltage;
(3) Adjust the digital meter to the interface, directly the short output of the module, then Adjust the "DC voltage
potentiometer" current value reaches the set value of the current charge;
(4) Charging turns the lamp current defaults to 0.1 times the charging current;
(5) Connected to the battery, charging.
3. Used as the LED constant-current driving module
(1) Determine the operating current and the maximum operating voltage that you need to control the LED;
(2) When no load, digital meter is adjusted to (display the output voltage, interface, adjust the "DC voltage
potentiometer" to the output voltage on the LED operating voltage;
(3) Adjust the digital meter to the interface, directly the short output of the module, then adjust the
"constant-current potentiometer" current value reaches the preset LED operating current;
(4) Connected to the LED, test.
Package included:1 x 5A Step-down Buck Charge Module