Category 2 Certified - Super High Quality HDMI Cable for 3D Tv's With 2.0/1.4a/1.4/1.3c/1.3b devices and Supports 3D Movies.
Best Cable for 1080p also Supports 4K x 2K Video and more color spare,High speed Band width Support 10.2Gbps and above.
Full Shield and Gold Plated Connectors for Better Image / Sound Quality/ Stable signal transmit and more durable.
This all-in-one HDMI with Ethernet cable can share your Internet connection with multiple devices. No separate Ethernet cable needed.
It has an Audio Return Channel (ARC) that combines both the audio and video channel in one cable. ROHS and HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) Compliance that ensure consumer safety and safe HDMI connection.
Imported from USA
The HDMI cable is the newest and best digital video connection on the market. HDMI is the only cable that can transfer
uncompressed high-definition video and multi channel digital audio in resolutions higher than 1080p. HDMI cables are
convenient because they will allow the transfer of digital audio and video in a single cable, permitting a less
confusing mess of wires and a cleaner entertainment center. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
• 1080p Resolution. Audio Return Channel 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming.
• 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz.
• Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a
total of over 16 million color variations. x.v.Color - x.v.Color High Definition Audio - HDMI supports a full range of
high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
• Our High Speed HDMI cables> - with Ethernet have been designed to meet the performance standards. They are backward
compatible to all previous versions.
• HDMI Ethernet Channel> - The HDMI cable adds a data channel to the HDMI connection, enabling high-speed,
bi-directional communication. Connected devices that include this feature can send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec
Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
• Audio Return Channel> - The new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to
deliver audio ""upstream"" from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback. In cases where a TV features an
internal content source, such as a built-in tuner or DVD player, the Audio Return Channel allows the TV to send audio
data upstream to the A/V receiver via the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.
• 3D Support> - The version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices,
enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.
• 4K Resolution Support> - The new specification enables HDMI devices to support extremely high HD resolutions,
effectively four times the resolution of a 1080p device. Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital
content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems used in many movie theaters.
Cables & Etc is the owner of the trademark C&E. This UPC is trademarked under C&E. Any violation will be reported to
Amazon without any prior warning.