We currently accept any valid credit or debit card. Any card with a Visa / Mastercard / American Express logo can be used for your purchase at DesertCart. This includes prepaid cards and Visa based e-dirham cards.
We do NOT support cash on delivery.
If you wish to use cash, you can purchase a prepaid internet shopping card at various banks/supermarkets/petrol stations around the UAE
Gel-Fit Liner: Custom molds to teeth for a tight, comfortable fit.
Multi-Layer Construction: Our Multi-Layer Construction with an internal shock-absorbing frame offers protection and fit
that outperforms conventional mouthguards.
At a Glance
* High-impact shock absorption
* Custom gel fit
To fit this mouthguard, you will need:
* Gel Max or Gel Max Lip Guard Mouthguard
* Boiling water
* Slotted spoon
* Cold tap water
* A clock or watch with second hand
* Fill saucepan with 3 to 4 inches of water. Bring water to a boil.
* Remove water from heat source. Let water stand for 30 seconds, then place mouthguard in water for 90 seconds. Do not
exceed 90 seconds.
* Carefully remove mouthguard from hot water with a slotted spoon.
* Cool mouthguard under tap water for 1-2 seconds only to bring surface temperature to a comfortable level.
* Lick your lips before placing mouthguard in your mouth.
* Watching in mirror, line up mouthguard carefully with the centerline of upper teeth. Fit mouthguard onto and around
upper teeth and press firmly into molars first then front teeth.
* Bring lower jaw forward and up into base of mouthguard with teeth in alignment with lower channel. Bite down hard on
mouthguard, suck in strongly, and use fingers to press edges of mouthguard into teeth and gum line through lips and
cheeks for 20 seconds.
* Remove mouthguard and cool under tap water for 30 seconds. Replace into mouth and test for a good, firm fit.
* Repeat steps 1 through 8 if fit is not accurate.