An Insanity-Free Wedding: It Can Happen!
Getting engaged is exhilarating…until it sets in that a wedding costs three times what you thought, and takes five to
ten times the effort it reasonably should. And then there are the expectations: from calligraphy invitations to satin
chair-covers, all those things that Must Be Done or everyone will be Horribly Offended. Or will they?
A Practical Wedding helps you create the wedding you want—without going broke or crazy in the process. After all, what
really matters on your wedding day, what you’ll remember ‘til you’re old and gray, is not so much how it looked as how
it felt. In this refreshing guide, expert Meg Keene shares her secrets to planning a beautiful celebration that reflects
your taste and your relationship. You’ll discover:
* The real purpose of engagement (hint: it’s not just about the planning)
* How to pinpoint what matters most to you and your partner
* DIY-ing your wedding: brilliant or crazy?
* Affording a wedding without having to cut your guest list
* How to communicate decisions with your family
* Why that color-coded spreadsheet is actually worth it
Wedding Zen can be yours. Meg walks you through everything from choosing a venue to writing vows, complete with stories
and advice from women who have been in the trenches, the Team Practical brides. So here’s to the joyful wedding, the
sensible wedding, the unbelievably fun wedding! A Practical Wedding is your complete guide to getting married with