Memories for My Grandchild A Keepsake to Remember
Imported from USA
Don't you wish your grandmother had written down her life story? This journal enables you to write down yours!
* Guided questions and prompts will help you tell your grandchildren (and great-grandchildren to come) all about your
childhood and teen years; your education, love, and marriage; work, community, religion, military service; parenthood
and family life; and, of course, grandparenthood!
* Inside back cover pocket in which to store keepsakes, notes
* Creamy smooth pages that take pen beautifully
* Archival, acid-free paper helps preserve your memories
* 7-1/2'' wide x 9-1/4'' high
* 96 pages, concealed wire-o binding