Get it by Tuesday August 22nd by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Accurately tracks your every movement. Precisely tracks both fast and subtle movements
Sphere's light provides visual feedback during gameplay
Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions
Pair with navigation controller (sold separately) in compatible games
Charge the controller and automatically pair with the PS3 system via a USB cable
PlayStation Move offers a new and innovative gaming experience for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) system by fusing realistic,
high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation Move motion controller,
PlayStation Move Navigation controller and PlayStation Eye camera*, PlayStation Move enables sophisticated motion
control and immersive gameplay only possible on the PS3 system. Concurrent with the release of the PlayStation Move
components, both Sony and third-party game developers will release a slew of PlayStation Move compatible games designed
to meet the tastes of casual and hard-core gamers alike.
PlayStation Move logo
PlayStation Move controller front view
PlayStation Move controller.
Unmatched Motion-based Controller Accuracy
The cornerstone of the PlayStation Move system, the PlayStation Move motion controller combines advanced motion
sensors, a dynamic color changing sphere, vibration feedback, and an easy to use button interface to provide the
ultimate in motion-based gaming. Equipped with a three axis gyroscope, a three axis accelerometer and terrestrial
magnetic field sensor, PlayStation Move motion controller tracks the precise movements and the angle of the controller.
The PS3 system also detects the absolute position of the controller in 3D space by using PlayStation Eye camera. Highly
sensitive movement tracking can be accurately traced back to the game, allowing intuitive gameplay as if the player is
within the game. The PlayStation Move also features the familiar PlayStation controller button orientation, for seamless
play from the very first use.
Key Features * Works with PlayStation Eye camera to accurately track player position.
* Includes action buttons of DualShock 3 and Sixaxis wireless controller for direct input.
* Sleek and Wireless.
* Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
* Advanced motion sensors in the controller precisely track both fast and subtle movements.
* Color of the sphere's light provides visual feedback during gameplay.
* Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions.
* Bluetooth technology supports wireless gaming.
* Simultaneously use up to four motion controllers with a PS3 system.
* Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A - Mini-B).
* Users will need to use the PlayStation Eye camera to enjoy PlayStation Move motion controller on PS3.
PlayStation Move controller in-hand upright with wrist strap
Advanced motion sensing.
PlayStation Move controller in-hand with wrist strap, paired with the PlayStation Move Navigation Controller
Navigation controller compatible.
PlayStation Move controller with dynamic orb colors demonstrated
Color changing sphere.
PlayStation Move controller in-hand pointed to the left with wrist strap
Easy to grip & strap secured.