Order now to get it by: Saturday February 04 - Monday February 06
Get it on Sunday January 29th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 235289
Since Peter H. Rossi, Mark W. Lipsey, and Howard E. Freeman first published Evaluation: A Systematic Approach, more
than 90,000 readers have considered it the premier text on how to design, implement, and appraise social programs
through evaluation. In this, the completely revised Seventh Edition, authors Rossi and Lipsey include the latest
techniques and approaches to evaluation as well as guidelines to tailor evaluations to fit programs and social contexts.
With decades of hands-on experience conducting evaluations, the authors provide scores of examples to help students
understand how evaluators deal with various critical issues. They include a glossary of key terms and concepts, making
this the most comprehensive and authoritative evaluation text available.
Thoroughly revised, the Seventh Edition now includes
* Substantially more attention to outcome measurement
* Lengthy discussions of program theory, including a section about detecting program effects and interpreting their
* An augmented and updated discussion of major evaluation designs
* A detailed exposition of meta-analysis as an approach to the synthesis of evaluation studies
* Alternative approaches to evaluation
* Examples of successful evaluations
* Discussions of the political and social contexts of evaluation