Get it by Sunday January 28th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Used Book in Good Condition
Imported from USA
New in the 2012 IRC®
Key changes include:
* New Seismic Design Categories maps.
* Wind design including new maps.
* Exterior wall clearances to lot lines.
* Wireless smoke alarms.
* Prescriptive roof connections to resist wind uplift forces.
* Required clearance between townhouse separation walls and roof penetrations.
* Prescriptive requirements for isolated masonry pier foundations.
* Gypsum board under non fire-resistance rated floor assemblies.
* Wall bracing provisions including a new simplified method.
* Prescriptive design of whole-house ventilation systems.
* Gray water recycling systems.