Get it by Sunday November 26th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Bought few weeks back.
No marks or scratches.
Imported from USA
Passing your admission assessment exam is the first step on the journey to becoming a successful health professional ―
make sure you’re prepared with Admission Assessment Exam Review, 3rd Edition from the testing experts at HESI! It offers
complete content review and nearly 400 practice questions on the topics typically found on admission exams, including
math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and physics. Plus, it
helps you identify areas of weakness so you can focus your study time.
* Sample problems and step-by-step examples
with explanations in the math and physics sections show you how to work through each problem so you understand the steps
it takes to complete the equation.
* Practice tests with answer keys for each topic ― located in the appendices for quick access ― help you assess your
understanding of each topic and familiarize you with the types of questions you’re likely to encounter on the actual
* HESI Hints boxes offer valuable test-taking tips, as well as rationales, suggestions, examples, and reminders for
* End-of-chapter review questions help you gauge your understanding of chapter content.
* A full-color layout and more illustrations in the life science chapters visually reinforce key concepts for better
* Expanded and updated content in each chapter ensures you’re studying the most current content.
* Basic algebra review in the math section offers additional review and practice.
* Color-coded chapters help you quickly find specific topic sections.
* Helpful organizational features in each chapter include an introduction, key terms, chapter outline, and a bulleted
chapter summary to help you focus your study.
* A glossary at the end of the text offers quick access to key terms and their definitions.