Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and
Memory Aids for Nurses, 3rd Edition is a colorfully illustrated
collection of spiral-bound cards that brings together the
difficult drugs and topics related to pharmacology into one
portable volume. Using a wide variety of learning aids, humor,
illustrations, and mnemonics, this valuable tool helps you master
pharmacology in class, in clinicals, and in preparation for the
NCLEX® examination. Specific topics include: administration,
antibiotics/antivirals, anticoagulants, cardiac drugs, CNS drugs,
diuretics, endocrine drugs, GI drugs, musculoskeletal drugs, pain
drugs, psychiatric drugs, pulmonary drugs, and reproductive/OB
drugs. For practicing nurses, these cards provide an
always-useful refresher on pharmacology.
* Over 90 cartoons offer humorous and memorable presentations of
* Full-color cartoons and color-highlighted monographs provide a
visually engaging way to learn.
* Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and
remember even the most difficult concepts.
* Thick pages and spiral-bound format create the perfect portable
tool that is durable enough for the clinical environment.
* Colored thumb tabs at the bottom of the page allow you to
quickly reference material.
* What You Need to Know sections on the back of each image give
you more information about each illustrated topic in a quick and
* Colored highlights in the What You Need to Know sections draw
your attention to key information:
* Serious/Life-Threatening Implications are highlighted in pink
* Most Frequent Side Effects are blue
* Important Nursing Implications are yellow
* Patient Teaching information is green
* NEW coverage throughout highlights contemporary and timely
topics on pharmacology all in one clinical tool.
* 8 brand new cards focus on administration by inhalation,
lovenox, fentanyl, and more.
* New mobile device version enables you to study on the go.