Get it by Saturday September 30th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Connects high-performance audio components, like CD players, Blu-Ray players, DVD players and game consoles to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or digital-to-analog converter.
Clear, multi-channel digital audio output through a lightweight and flexible cable.
Constructed with a durable PVC outer layer, corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and buffer tubing for optimal signal transfer.
Fiber-optic cabling prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that an electrical cable would incur, resulting in better sonic accuracy and a more natural sound.
Includes rubber tips, which protect the cable when it is not plugged in (please remove rubber tips prior to installation).
MediabridgeTM Toslink Cable
Connects high-performance audio components (CD/Blu-Ray/DVD players & game consoles) to a home theater's receiver or
preamplifier. Carrying a distortion-free, fiber-optic digital audio stream, the Toslink cable gives a purer audio signal
than ordinary electrical wires, making it truer to original recordings. Built for optimal signal transfer & minimal
corrosion, this cable's construction includes a durable PVC jacket, gold-plating & buffer tubing. Practically designed
connector grips make cable handling easy. Use its multi-channel connection to send a Dolby Digital/DTS soundtrack to an
audio processor or A/V receiver for surround-sound decoding. Includes protective rubber tips for when the cable is
unplugged. When sound quality is a priority, this cable is the clear choice.
- Connects audio components to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or DAC
- Clear, multi-channel digital audio & optimal signal transfer
- Durable PVC outer layer, corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors & buffer tubing
- Fiber-optics for sonic accuracy, natural sounds & prevention of interference that electrical cables incur
Connector type: Toslink-Toslink, 2-shot mold
- Devices with Toslink ports, like a CD/Blu-Ray/DVD player & game console
- Works with S/PDIF, ADAT's, Dolby Digital, & DTS
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to its respective port on a compatible device
- Remove the protective rubber tips prior to installation
- Unsupported by TrueHD & DTS-HD
- 1 x Toslink cable
- 2 x Rubber tip