Ideal for connecting portable audio devices, such as a Smartphone (iPhone), MP3 player (iPod) or tablet (iPad) to a stereo receiver, speaker or other RCA-enabled device.
A beveled step-down design allows plugs to be fully connected, even when bulky cases are on your device.
Built with dual-shielding and corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3.5mm connectors.
Seamlessly transmits stereo audio for high-quality sound, while ensuring reliability and reduced signal loss. The cable's flexible jacket is perfect for tight spaces. You can also charge your devices while in use (separate cable required).
3.5mm audio cable, 3.5mm cable, audio cable 3.5mm Male to Male, 3.5mm Male to Male stereo cable, 3.5mm Male to Male, iPhone cable, iPod Touch cable, MP3 cable, RCA Y, RCA audio splitter.
Imported from USA
MediabridgeTM 3.5mm Female to 2-Male RCA Adapter
This cable is ideal for connecting Smartphones, MP3 players & tablets to a stereo receiver, speaker or other RCA-enabled
device. It supports mobile devices containing a standard 3.5mm auxiliary jack, which are commonly associated with
headphones/ear buds. In fact, many of today's audio components have this convenient input for easy hookups.
Dual-shielding & corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors deliver crisp sounds & minimal signal loss. A compact,
beveled step-down design gives a firmly secure connection, even when bulky cases are on your device. You can even charge
your devices while in use (separate cable required).
- Connects a Smartphone, MP3 player or tablet to a stereo receiver, speaker or other RCA-enabled device
- 3.5mm Male connector on one end, & 2 Male RCA connectors on the other end
- Dual-shielded with gold-plated connectors
- Beveled step-down design for a secure connection, even with bulky cases like Otterbox
- The 3.5mm Male connector is intended for a Smartphone (iPhone), MP3 player (iPod), tablet (iPad), or other
- The 2-Male RCA connectors are meant for stereo receivers or speakers
- Not compatible with Lifeproof cases
Plug-&-play: Using existing cables, connect a Smartphone, MP3 player or tablet to the 3.5mm Female connector, & then
connect the 2-Male RCA connectors to a stereo receiver or speaker