★Function: Convert your Digital Broadcast to your Analog TV and Analog Pass Through with Antenna
★Output: HDMI 1080P Output / YPbPr output / Coaxial Output / RF Out (QAM NOT officially supported)
★Features: Auto Tuning, Program guide, Recording PVR, Closed Caption, Favorite Channel List and Parental Control Function
★In the Box: ViewTV AT-263 , ViewTV 25 Mile Antenna, new Upgraded Remote, 1 Composite cable, 1 HDMI Cable (Signal Meter NOT included)
★USB Multimedia Player: Plays Divx, AVI, MKV, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264/AVC, VOB, MOV, FLV, and VC-1
Imported from USA
Viewtv AT-263 ATSC Digital TV Converter Box
- Brand new ViewTV model
- Converts digital broadcast to your analog TV
- Cable loop through
- EPG (Electronic Programming Guide) and program information
- Favorite channel list
- Parental control function
- Auto tuning (finds all digital broadcasts)
- AUTO, 16:9 Pillar Box, 16:9 Pan G Scan, 4:3 Letter Box, 4:3 Pan G Scan, 4:3 Full, 16:9 Wide Screen
- Closed Captioning
- EAS (Emergency Alert System) to alert you of any emergency information from TV stations
- Full function remote control
- Real time recording and appointed recording
- 1080P output / CVBS output
- Timing startup and shutdown
- USB multimedia player
ViewTV Flat HD Digital Indoor TV Antenna - 25 Miles Range - Black
Receive digital and analog TV broadcast over the air
25 Mile Range
Ultra thin and light weight design
Frequency Range: VHF 170 - 230MHz, UHF 470-860MHz
No extra power is required
In the Box:
ViewTV AT-263 Digital Converter Box
ViewTV 25 Mile Antenna
- Go to antennaweb.org and type in your zip code. This will show you where the broadcast towers near you are located.
- Please do NOT purchase this device solely for QAM/Cable use. Please be advised that it will work ONLY with DECRYPTED
channels. It may NOT work with all Cable providers.
- New HDTVs WILL allow you to watch one channel using TV's digital tuner and record another, but you MUST enable "Loop
Through" Under MENU/ Channel Search/ Modulation.
- IMPORTANT: European DVB-T RF signal is NOT supported and will NOT work!
- Please REMOVE Clear Plastic Covering from the top of Viewtv Box before use! It cause's box to overheat!