Get it by Saturday January 27th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Imported from USA
Comprehensive content review, strategies, and practice for all sections of the GED® Tests from a top expert.
The GED® is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the
United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED® diplomas or certificates as a
first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED® guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan
GED® is a self-study program, fully updated for the GED® 2014 test changes.
This GED® self-study system includes:
* 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
* 2 Full-length practice tests—including an online practice test with feedback to help you pinpoint areas of weakness
* In-book diagnostic pretest that helps you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
* Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
* Essential skills you’ll need to pass the Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social
* Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers that appear on three of the four tests
* Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView™ calculator