Get it by Saturday December 23rd by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Imported from USA
This updated manual offers detailed preparation for the AP Psychology exam and includes:
* Updated content and test questions based on the most recent version of the AP Psychology course objectives
* Three full-length exams―one diagnostic test and two full-length practice tests
* All test questions answered and explained
* A review of all AP test topics, including research methods, the biological basis of behavior, sensation and
perception, states of consciousness, learning, cognition, personality, and treatment of disorders
* An abnormal psychology chapter completely overhauled to reflect the latest changes to the DSM
* Fifteen additional multiple-choice practice questions for each unit with explained answers
* An analysis of the test’s essay section with a sample annotated essay
The manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests
with automatic scoring and fully explained answers. BONUS! An exclusive online exam included with the purchase of the
book or the book with CD-ROM.