We are still dispatching all items as quickly as possible. Orders containing food, health & safety, and other essential products will be prioritized.
Imported from USA.
"The bible for new parents," New York Times.
From the Back Cover
Wow! A baby book that actually answers the big question about having a baby: How am I going to afford all this?
With the average cost of a baby topping $7000 for just the first year alone, you need creative solutions and innovative
ideas to navigate the consumer maze that confronts all parents-to-be. Baby Bargains is the answer!
Inside, youll discover:
* The best WEB SITES that offer the biggest discounts!
* NAME BRAND REVIEWS of car seats, bedding, strollers,high chairs, diapers and more!
* FIVE wastes of money with baby clothes and the best outlet bargains.
* NINE tips to saving money on cribs, plus in-depth reviews of crib brands.
* THE TRUTH ABOUT STROLLERSand which brands work best in the real world.
* The SEVEN MOST RIDICULOUS BABY PRODUCTS.
* Dozens of safety tips to affordably baby proof your home.
* DETAILED CHARTS that compare brands of cribs, strollers, car seats and more!
About the authors
Authors Denise and Alan Fields are consumer advocates whove been featured on Oprah, The Today Show, Good Morning
America and Dateline NBC. Their books include the best-selling paperbacks Bridal Bargains, Baby 411 and Toddler 411.
Learn more about their books at BabyBargains.com. The Fields live in Boulder, CO with their sons, Ben and Jackson.
See all Editorial Reviews (