"The bible for new parents," New York Times.
From the Back Cover
Wow! A baby book that actually answers the big question about
having a baby: How am I going to afford all this?
With the average cost of a baby topping $7000 for just the first
year alone, you need creative solutions and innovative ideas to
navigate the consumer maze that confronts all parents-to-be. Baby
Bargains is the answer!
Inside, youll discover:
* The best WEB SITES that offer the biggest discounts!
* NAME BRAND REVIEWS of car seats, bedding, strollers,high
chairs, diapers and more!
* FIVE wastes of money with baby clothes and the best outlet
* NINE tips to saving money on cribs, plus in-depth reviews of
* THE TRUTH ABOUT STROLLERSand which brands work best in the
* The SEVEN MOST RIDICULOUS BABY PRODUCTS.
* Dozens of safety tips to affordably baby proof your home.
* DETAILED CHARTS that compare brands of cribs, strollers, car
seats and more!
About the authors
Authors Denise and Alan Fields are consumer advocates whove been
featured on Oprah, The Today Show, Good Morning America and
Dateline NBC. Their books include the best-selling paperbacks
Bridal Bargains, Baby 411 and Toddler 411. Learn more about their
books at BabyBargains.com. The Fields live in Boulder, CO with
their sons, Ben and Jackson.
See all Editorial Reviews (