Imported from USA
"Brilliant and real and true."
"Austin Kleon is positively one of the most interesting people on the Internet... Kleon makes an articulate and
compelling case for combinatorial creativity and the role of remix in the idea economy."
"Breezy and fun and yes, scary. Scary because it calls your bluff."
"A quick, easily digestible read that is particularly relevant in today's digital world."
-School Library Journal
"Filled with well-formed advice that applies to nearly any kind of work."-Lifehacker.com
From the Back Cover
Unlock your creativity.* Steal like an artist.
* Don’t wait until you know who you are to get started.
* Write the book you want to read.
* Use your hands.
* Side projects and hobbies are important.
* The secret: do good work and share it with people.
* Geography is no longer our master.
* Be nice. (The world is a small town.)
* Be boring. (It’s the only way to get work done.)
* Creativity is subtraction.
See all Editorial Reviews (