Order now to get it by: Wednesday June 07 - Saturday June 10
Get it on Sunday June 4th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 246170
THE NOW-CLASSIC DREAM REFERENCE–
NEWLY REVISED AND UPDATED FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM!
Jam-packed with all-new material, including astonishing new scientific discoveries, Internet dreamsites, new categories,
and new links, the bestselling Dream Dictionary is bigger and better than ever before.
Let dream therapist Tony Crisp be your guide on one of the most enlightening journeys you will ever take: into the world
of your unconscious mind. From Abandoned to Zoo, based on material from thousands of dreams gathered during three
decades of research, this essential reference is alphabetically organized, providing instant access to a wealth of
fascinating information about:
• RECURRING DREAMS and their significance
• NIGHTMARES–what they reveal and how to banish them
• RELATIONSHIPS–what your dreams are telling you
• WORK–are you following the right career path? Your dreams will tell.
• FAMILY–how to resolve old hurts and gain new perspectives
• PROBLEM SOLVING in your dreams–how to carry the solutions into real life
• GAINING INSIGHT into your own behavior and that of others
• MAXIMIZING HEALTH–recognize healing foods, danger signs, and more
See what is happening in your body, in your mind, and in your most guarded self and intuitions....Discover what your
style of dreaming (color, smell, setting, and other key elements) says about you. It’s all here, and more, in the
ultimate guide to your world of dreams!