Get it by Monday October 23rd by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Longtime wilderness educator Mors Kochanski has dedicated his life to learning and teaching about the lore of the
forest. With clear instructions, extensive use of diagrams and a color photo supplement, this comprehensive reference
includes all the practical skills and knowledge essential for you to survive and enjoy the wilderness:
* Lighting and maintaining a fire
* Chopping wood and felling a tree
* Creating a shelter and keeping warm
* Safe use of the axe and bush knife
* Plants and animals important for survival
* Food, water and outdoor cooking
* Wilderness first aid.
* This bestseller should be required reading for hikers, campers, hunters, foresters, backwoods adventurers, scouts,
youth groups--anyone with a passion for the outdoors.