Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Morocco is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and
what hidden discoveries await you. Navigate through the Fez medina, take a camel ride in the Sahara, or enjoy a cup of
mint tea in the High Atlas; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Morocco and begin your journey
Inside Lonely Planet Morocco Travel Guide:
* Colour maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
* Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that
most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art,
literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine
* Free, convenient pull-out Marrakesh map (included in print version), plus over 103 local maps
* Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Walking Tours, and Travel with Children
* Coverage of Marrakesh, Casablanca, Tangier, Fez, Tafraoute, Taghazout, Sidi Ifni, Anti Atlas, High Atlas, Assilah,
Moulay Idriss, Figuig, Erg Chebbi, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Morocco, our most comprehensive guide to Morocco, is perfect for those planning to
both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
* Looking for a guide focused on Marrakesh? Check out Lonely Planet's Marrakesh Encounter, a handy-sized guide focused
on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, James Bainbridge, Alison Bing, Paul Clammer, and Helen Ranger.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with
guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel
products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the
world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the
Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media