This product ships with limited tracking information, and may take longer than usual to be delivered.
Imported from USA
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Guatemala is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the street markets of Chichicastenango, climb the radiant Maya ruins of
Tikal or dip your toes in the ethereal Lago de Atitlan; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of
Guatemala and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Guatemala Travel Guide:
* Color maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
* Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that
most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, Maya
heritage, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and etiquette
* Over 46 maps
* Useful features - including Maya Ruins Planning Feature, Off the Beaten Track Itinerary and Illustrated Map of Tikal
* Coverage of Antigua, Chichicastenango and other highland towns, Lago de Atitlan, Grutas de Lanquin, Semuc Champey,
Tikal and other Maya ruins of El Peten, Pacific beaches, Guatemala City and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Guatemala, our most comprehensive guide to Guatemala, is perfect for those planning to
both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
* Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Central America on a Shoestring guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Lucas Vidgen and Daniel C Schechter.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with
guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel
products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the
world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the
Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media