Order now to get it by: Saturday August 05 - Monday August 07
Get it on Tuesday August 1st with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 246471
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to
see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore ancient Maya ruins, dive into the coral-reef gardens
off the coast of Cozumel or relax at one of Playa del Carmen's chic beach lounges; all with your trusted travel
companion. Get to the heart of the Yucatan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan Travel Guide:
* Color maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
* Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that
most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, Maya
heritage, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and etiquette
* Over 41 maps
* Useful features- including Maya Ruins Planner, Eat & Drink Like a Local, Travel with Children, Off the Beaten Track
Itinerary and Illustrated Map of Chichen Itza
* Coverage of Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Cozumel, the Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Laguna Bacalar, Mahahual,
Merida, Chichen Itza, Uxmal, Vallalodid, Campeche, Chiapas and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan, our most comprehensive guide to the Yucatan, is perfect
for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
* Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Mexico guide for a comprehensive look at all Mexico
has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, John Hecht and Sandra Bao
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with
guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel
products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the
world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the
Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media