We currently accept any valid credit or debit card. Any card with a Visa / Mastercard / American Express logo can be used for your purchase at DesertCart. This includes prepaid cards and Visa based e-dirham cards.
We do NOT support cash on delivery.
If you wish to use cash, you can purchase a prepaid internet shopping card at various banks/supermarkets/petrol stations around the UAE
Snorkel allows swimmers to focus on stroke technique without needing to turn the head to breath
Enables full range of motion; can be used for all strokes, letting you relax and maintain proper body alignment to improve stroke efficiency
One-way purge valve allows for clear and easy breathing; adjustable head bracket can be worn with swim cap or goggles
Hydrodynamic design; worn with swim goggles, promotes proper head and body position
Soft, flexible, comfortable, medical grade silicone mouth piece
The Swimmer's Snorkel allows swimmers to focus on stroke technique without needing to turn the head to breath. Enabling
a full range of motion, this training tool can be used comfortably for all strokes, letting you relax in the water and
maintain proper body alignment to improve stroke efficiency.
* Center-mount Design: Relax in the water in order to focus on stroke and improve technique
* One-way Purge Valve: Allows for clear and easy breathing
* Adjustable Head Bracket: Can be worn in conjunction with swim cap or goggles
* Hydrodynamic Design: Worn with swim goggles, promotes proper head and body position
* Front Positioning: Swim at slower speeds with perfect stability
* All Four Swim Strokes: Stays in place for all competitive strokes, including flip turns
* Silicone Mouth Piece: Soft, comfortable, flexible medical grade silicone
* V02 Max: Increases aerobic capacity
FINIS was founded by Olympic gold medalist Pablo Morales in 1993. His influence as one of the world's greatest
butterfly swimmers led to the development of the renowned Monofin, and -- in the years since -- FINIS has worked with an
extensive list of coaches and swimmers to create products that optimize training and competitive performance. Today,
FINIS is widely regarded as an innovator in technical swimming development, and the company's products are designed to
improve efficiency, enjoyment, and comfort in the water.