Tour Angle 144 Golf Swing Training Aid
As Seen on The Golf Channel, CBS, TNT, Direct TV, and ESPN
-Have you ever wondered how to swing a golf club? If so, The Tour Angle 144 will help you!
-Instantly knocks strokes off your golf game!
- The shaft to forearm angle of amateurs can vary greatly, versus professional golfers who average 144 degrees. This
natural address position is what makes a professional look so comfortable in their golfing position. By setting this
fundamental angle, your body automatically achieves a proper position in terms of spine, wrist, hands, arm and club
- Throw this lightweight golf trainer into your golf bag to easily use with every club, driver, putter, wedge, and iron!
You don’t even have to use additional tools, clamps, or fasteners!
-Cure your slice by eliminating Casting with instant feedback.
Improve The Following Elements To Your Golf Swing:
- Natural and Powerful Address Position
-Improves Muscle Memory
- Delayed Wrist Break
- Proper Impact Position
- Eliminate Unnecessary Wrist Movement
- Eliminates Casting
- Cures Chipping Yips The Tour Angle 144 Golf Swing Training Aid is selling quickly. Purchase yours today!