* Seiko 5 Collection.
* Stainless steel case measures 38mm diameter by 12mm thick.
* Brushed and polished link bracelet includes a push button deployment clasp.
* Black dial has luminous hands and hour markers.
* Day and date display at the third hour.
* Self-winding Automatic movement.
* Water resistant to 30m.
* Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
* Case measures 38mm diameter by 12mm thick.
From the master craftsmen at Seiko, the Seiko Men's SNKK71 Seiko 5 Automatic Black Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
is a cutting-edge timepiece with a masculine appeal. Featuring a black analog dial and a silver stainless steel band,
this watch is packed with style and would be a great addition to your watch collection.
This is an automatic mechanical watch. Automatic watches do not operate on batteries; instead, they are powered
automatically by the movement of the wearer’s arm. If the main spring in your automatic watch is not wound sufficiently,
timekeeping may become less accurate. In order to maintain accuracy, wear the watch for 8 hours or more per day, or
manually wind the main spring by turning the crown. When not in use, automatic watches may be kept charged with an
automatic watch winder – a watch storage unit which may be purchased separately.