Imported from USA
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on
what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the breathtaking gold and turquoise-hued Dome of
the Rock, float in the salty Dead Sea, or sunbathe on Tel Aviv's beaches; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to
the heart of Israel and the Palestinian territories and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories Travel Guide:
* Full-colour maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
* Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that
most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art,
literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine
* Free, convenient pull-out Jerusalem map (included in print version), plus over 58 colour local maps
* Useful features - including Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Children
* Coverage of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Gaza Strip, Sinai, the Dead Sea, the Negev, Petra, West Bank, Golan, Galilee,
Haifa, Akko, Bethlehem, Masada, Nazareth, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories, our most comprehensive guide to Israel and the
Palestinian territories, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
* Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Middle East Travel Guide for a comprehensive look at
all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Michael Kohn, Dan Savery Raz, Jessica Lee, and Jenny
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with
guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel
products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the
world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the
Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media