Order now to get it by: Wednesday May 10 - Saturday May 13
Get it on Saturday May 6th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 268763
#1 best-selling guide to Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands*
Lonely Planet Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to
see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Join the festivitieson La Ronda Street, spot an iguana in the
Galapagos Islands, or hunt for a bargain at the Otavalo market; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart
of Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands Travel Guide:
* Color maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
* Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that
most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, music,
politics, landscapes, and wildlife
* Over 46 local maps
* Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Ecuador Outdoors, and If You Like (activity
* Coverage of Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca, Otavalo, Banos, Montanita, Vilcabamba, Mindo, Canoa, Isla de la Plata, the
Quilatoa Loop, Papallacta, Isla Santa Cruz, Isla San Salvador, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands, our most comprehensive guide to Ecuador and the
Galapagos Islands, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
* Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's South America on a Shoestring guide for a
comprehensive look at all the continent has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Greg Benchwick, Michael Grosberg, and Tom Masters.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with
guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel
products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the
world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the
Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media
*Bestselling guide to Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands Source: Nielsen Bookscan. Australia, UK and USA, May 2011 to April