Get it by Monday January 29th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
36-inch folding trampoline offers effective, safe, progressive way to exercise
Unique design folds down into smaller components when not in use
36-inch diameter, rugged all-steel frame construction, six detachable rubber-tipped legs, and heavy-duty rebounding surface with safety pad
Thirty-band tension resistance; each band is two inches wide for durability and stability
Includes limited manufacturers warranties of one year on frame and 90 days on parts
Imported from USA
The Stamina 36-inch Folding Trampoline is an effective, safe, progressive way to exercise at home, the office, or even
when traveling, thanks to a unique design that folds down into smaller components when not in use.
The rebounder breaks down into small, easily-stored pieces when not in use.
* Folding design saves space when not in use
* 36-inch diameter
* Rugged, all-steel frame construction
* Safety pad
* Heavy-duty rebounding surface
* Thirty-band tension resistance; each band is two inches wide for durability and stability
* Six detachable rubber-tipped legs
Benefits of Rebound Training
Rebound training is challenging, easy on your joints, and lets you slowly progress at your own speed by adding hand or
ankle weights to your routine, creating a challenging cardiovascular workout. Best of all for the at-home fitness
enthusiast, it doesn't require a great deal of space or expensive equipment -- simply an open spot of floor, and perhaps
a training DVD or two. Rebound training has been shown to:
* Circulate oxygen to the body's tissues
* Aid lymphatic circulation, as well as blood flow in the veins of the circulatory system
* Lower elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels
* Stimulate the metabolism, reducing the likelihood of obesity
* Improve coordination throughout the body
This Stamina product includes limited manufacturers warranties against defects in materials and workmanship of one year
on the frame and 90 days on parts.
Stamina Products Inc. was founded in 1987, and was one of the first companies to develop infomercial products, with the
introduction of the American Gladiator Home Gym. Stamina products additionally include the popular AeroPilates
Performer, InStride Walker, Body Dome, and GYROTONIC Transformer. In addition to the Stamina brand, the company's
products include Body by Jake, Suzanne Somers, Tony Little, Cosmopolitan, Brenda DyGraf, Denise Austin, and BodyShaping