Order now to get it by: Thursday December 15 - Saturday December 17
Get it on Saturday December 10th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 286248
A revised edition of the classic bestselling how to draw book. A life-changing book, this fully revised and updated
edition of Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain is destined to inspire generations of readers and artists to come.
Translated into more than seventeen languages, Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain is the world's most widely used
instructional drawing book. Whether you are drawing as a professional artist, as an artist in training, or as a
hobby, this book will give you greater confidence in your ability and deepen your artistic perception, as well as
foster a new appreciation of the world around you. This revised/updated fourth edition includes:
• a new preface and introduction;
• crucial updates based on recent research on the brain's plasticity and the enormous value of learning new skills/
utilizing the right hemisphere of the brain;
• new focus on how the ability to draw on the strengths of the right hemisphere can serve as an antidote to the
increasing left-brain emphasis in American life-the worship of all that is linear, analytic, digital, etc.;
• an informative section that addresses recent research linking early childhood "scribbling" to later language
development and the importance of parental encouragement of this activity;
• and new reproductions of master drawings throughout