Order now to get it by: Saturday July 08 - Monday July 10
Get it on Monday July 3rd with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 286855
The perfect plain-English guide to the much-anticipated release of Windows 7
Whether you're new to computers or just eager to start using the newest version of Windows, Windows For Dummies,
Enhanced Edition answers all your questions about the changes and new tools in Windows 7, enhanced with detailed video
tutorials. Windows expert Andy Rathbone walks you step by step through the most common Windows 7 tasks, including
managing files, applications, media, and Internet access. You’ll learn how to navigate the interface, customize the
desktop, and work with the file system. You’ll then go deeper into the system, discovering new features and
improvements, and finding tips and techniques for getting the most out of Windows 7.
* Covers basic management of applications, files, and data; creating and printing documents; setting up an Internet
connection and e-mail account; and online security
* Includes specially produced videos explaining features and illustrating techniques in greater depth
* Explores using Windows to edit and manage audio, video, and photo files, and how to create CDs, DVDs, and playlists
with Media Center
* Helps you tweak and customize Windows 7 to operate your way and set up user accounts, build a home network, and
maintain your PC
* Provides troubleshooting advice, helps you find missing files and use the Help system, and explains common error
Windows 7 For Dummies, Enhanced Edition will have you up and running on the newest version of Windows quickly and