Nalgene's bestselling water bottle for more than 20 years
Made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan co-polyester with superior impact resistance; dishwasher safe on top rack
Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit); wide mouth makes cleaning and adding ice cubes easy
Opening accommodates most water filters; marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement
Made in the USA and guaranteed for the life of the product
This is the bottle that established Nalgene as a household name, and remains the company's bestseller. Hikers and other
outdoor types have used Nalgene bottles for over 20 years, which is why most backpacks have a side pocket designed to
accommodate a Nalgene. Its design, though simple, boasts more than 50 years of manufacturing fine-tuning that's resulted
in a remarkably durable, leakproof bottle that's guaranteed for life.
Measurement markers printed on the side of the bottle help you track your fluid intake, and are also handy when mixing
beverages in the bottle. Available in a variety of colors, the bottle has a large opening which easily accommodates ice
cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters, and makes hand washing easy. An attached loop-top never gets lost and
screws on and off easily, while offering a handy finger hold when on the move.
* Made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan co-polyester
* Dishwasher safe on the top rack
* Superior impact resistance
* Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit)
* Convenient loop-top design means you'll never lose the lid
* Wide mouth makes cleaning and adding ice cubes easy
* Opening accommodates most water filters
* Marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement
* Made in USA
Anatomy of a Nalgene Bottle
* Threads: Nalgene bottles and caps feature continuous, straight shouldered semi-buttress threads for increased contact
area on the surface. This allows for greater tightening force without stripping threads.
* Cap: Durable caps are designed and built to perfectly mate with their respective containers. There's no separate liner
to wear, crease, fall out, or leak, and the seal ring is molded directly into each cap.
* FDA Compliant, BPA-free Materials: Nalgene bottles are molded from 100% virgin resin with nothing but FDA compliant
colors added. Finished products are tested according to the requirements of the USFDA for food and beverage contact.
* Heavy-duty Walls: Uniformly durable walls are thicker and more resistant to failure than many similar looking, but
lower quality bottles.
* Bottom: Inner corners of each bottle's bottom are curved for easy cleaning, and a plastic resin code is molded into
the bottle for eventual recycling after years of sturdy service.
Nalgene is one of those brands many consider synonymous with its product category, much like Rollerblades or Q-Tips.
The company creates ubiquitous BPA-free colored water bottles, geared toward providing a simple personal hydration
solution that respects the environment. Nalgene offers a full product line of reusable containers of all kinds, made
from a wide range of materials.