We currently accept any valid credit or debit card. Any card with a Visa / Mastercard / American Express logo can be used for your purchase at DesertCart. This includes prepaid cards and Visa based e-dirham cards.
We do NOT support cash on delivery.
If you wish to use cash, you can purchase a prepaid internet shopping card at various banks/supermarkets/petrol stations around the UAE
Durable 1-1/2-cup bowl; large one-touch button with pulse control. Safety-lock lid for secure operation; dishwasher-safe bowl, blade, and lid
Measures 12-1/4 by 9 by 9-3/5 inches
Kindly review the User Manual under the product and the set up instruction image under Image section of the detail page for the product usage guidance
You'll use this handy 1-1/2 cup, 70 watt chopper to quickly chop onions without shedding a tear, as well as for chopping
many other recipe ingredients. With one speed and pulse and a safety lock, the bi-level stainless steel blade makes
quick work of each task. The parts are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
Below are instructions for powering on the device:
1. On a counter or other flat surface, place the Bowl onto the Base, lining up the Bowl Locking Tabs to the Base
Locking Slots. Turn clockwise until the Bowl locks (A).
2. Slide the Blade down over the shaft. Be careful not to touch the Blade as it is extremely sharp.
3. Place the Lid on the Bowl, with the Extended Tab on the same side as the Safety-lock Slot. Turn the Lid into the
Safety Lock Slot as far as it will go so that the DOT on the Lid lines up with the DOT on the Base (B). Note: For your
protection, this unit has a Lid Locking System. The unit will not operate unless the Lid and Base DOTS align. Do not
attempt to operate the unit without locking the Lid in place.
For Chopping or Mincing
1. To use, remove the Lid and place dry food in the bowl. (See “Chopping Guide”).
2. Place the Lid on the Bowl and turn to lock into place.
3. Depress and hold the Pulse/On Button to process. Note: This product has a “pulse action” feature. Avoid running
the motor continuously in this mode for periods over 1 minute. The longer the continuous pulse, the finer the texture.
For coarsely chopped foods, use short pulses.
4. Be sure the Blade stops turning completely before removing the Lid. Unplug the unit. Remove the lid and grasp the
plastic blade hub. Carefully pull the Blade straight up. Remove the Bowl and empty the processed food. Do not use Bowl
for storing food.