Get it by Saturday January 27th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Connects high-performance audio components, like CD players, Blu-Ray players, DVD players and game consoles to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or digital-to-analog converter.
Clear, multi-channel digital audio output through a lightweight and flexible cable.
Constructed with a durable PVC outer layer, corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and buffer tubing for optimal signal transfer.
Fiber-optic cabling prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that an electrical cable would incur, resulting in better sonic accuracy and a more natural sound.
Includes rubber tips, which protect the cable when it is not plugged in (please remove rubber tips prior to installation).
Imported from USA
Mediabridge Toslink Cable
Connects high-performance audio components (CD/Blu-Ray/DVD players & game consoles) to a home theater's receiver or
preamplifier. Carrying a distortion-free, fiber-optic digital audio stream, the Toslink cable gives a purer audio signal
than ordinary electrical wires, making it truer to original recordings. Built for optimal signal transfer & minimal
corrosion, this cable's construction includes a durable PVC jacket, gold-plating & buffer tubing. Practically designed
connector grips make cable handling easy. Use its multi-channel connection to send a Dolby Digital/DTS soundtrack to an
audio processor or A/V receiver for surround-sound decoding. Includes protective rubber tips for when the cable is
unplugged. When sound quality is a priority, this cable is the clear choice.
- Connects audio components to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or DAC
- Clear, multi-channel digital audio & optimal signal transfer
- Durable PVC outer layer, corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors & buffer tubing
- Fiber-optics for sonic accuracy, natural sounds & prevention of interference that electrical cables incur
Connector type: Toslink-Toslink, 2-shot mold
- Devices with Toslink ports, like a CD/Blu-Ray/DVD player & game console
- Works with S/PDIF, ADAT's, Dolby Digital, & DTS
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to its respective port on a compatible device
- Remove the protective rubber tips prior to installation
- Unsupported by TrueHD & DTS-HD
- 1 x Toslink cable
- 2 x Rubber tip
Limited 1 Year Warranty
Call us Tue-Sat 9AM-6PM Eastern, or email after hours for a reply in the next business day