Men's hybrid electric bicycle with 450-watt DC Earth magnetic motor and seven-speed pedal-powered Shimano drivetrain
User selectable PAS--pedal assisted throttle or TAG Twist and Go full throttle system
Reaches speeds of up to 15 miles per hour with a 15 to 22 mile range (depending on rider weight, rider input, and terrain)
Designed for comfort with suspension fork, mid-rise handlebars and stem, and comfort-design saddle
Suitable for young adults up to adult riders with a 240-pound capacity
Designed for any use from commuting to recreational riding, the eZip Trailz Electric Bike offers a fun way to get around
town with a user-selectable mix of battery and pedal power. Featuring a powerful Currie Electro-Drive system with a
450-watt motor, the eZip Trailz can power up hills and travel at speeds of up to 15 miles per hour on its sealed lead
acid (SLA) battery pack. The battery has a range of 15 to 22 miles, depending on how much you use it, and the battery
pack can be removed easily for charging or swapping. You can double that range by adding an optional second battery pack
(sold separately). Built for comfort, the eZip features a unisex comfort frame with suspension forks to smooth the bumps
in the road.
The eZip Trailz bike features a 450-watt DC Brushed Earth Magnet Motor and a seven-speed, pedal powered drivetrain.
Power Features and Specifications:* User selectable PAS/TAG (Twist and Go--or--Pedal Assist) System
* Controller: exclusive Currie Electro-Drive 24-Volt Fully Potted with Power Gauge Function
* Motor: 450-watt DC Brushed Earth Magnet Motor
* Battery: EV rated SLA type, rear rack mounted, 24V/10Ah pack, (2) 12V/10Ah valve regulated, rechargeable
* Charge System: UL listed Currie Smart Charger with LED status display
* Top Speed: 15 miles per hour/24 kilometers per hour (rider weight, rider input, and terrain contingent)
* Range: up to 15 to 22 miles/24 to 35 kilometers with normal pedaling (rider weight, rider input, and terrain
contingent). Easily add an optional second battery pack to double the range.
* User Controls: power on/off switch, easy access charger port in removable battery pack, twist throttle with PAS+TAG
function and battery gauge
PAS/TAG (Twist and Go or Pedal Assist) System:
* User selects between two modes: PAS--pedal assist or TAG throttle activated
* PAS: 50 percent of available power assist, conserving battery power and rider energy.
* Pedaling while Activating Throttle: user can go from 50 percent pedal assist to full power assist, with out pedaling,
or anywhere in between.
Bicycle Components and Specifications:
* Drivetrain: Shimano rear derailleur, SRAM grip shifter, Shimano 7-speed freewheel
* Brakes: alloy linear pull with alloy brake inhibit lever
* Wheels: alloy 26-inch rims
* Tires: Currie Comfort Tires 26 by 2.0 inches
* Handlebar/Stem: mid-rise bar and stem
* Forks: suspension
* Saddle: comfort design, Q/R alloy post
* Frame: exclusive Currie Hi-Ten Steel, bottle bosses, fender, and rack mounts
* Cranks: alloy 44T crankset, double chainguard
* Pedals: resin dual sided pedals
* Weight: 68 pounds/31 kilograms
* Rider Age and Weight Limit: young adult to adult/do not exceed 240 pounds/109 kilograms