The 2012 edition of the Wilson Six One Team BLX picks up where the KSixOne Team left off, now with the improved feedback
of the Amplifeel handle and more open 16x18 string pattern. Wilson continues the use of Basalt fiber (BLX) technology
for improved feel and frame feedback, in the classic Pro Staff tradition. Lighter static weight and more open 16x18
string bed further enhances maneuverability, control and spin potential for advanced players. Specifications are very
similar to the past generation Six One Team, with the update to the more open string pattern.
Please Note: Wilson does not include a cover with this racquet.
* Headsize: 95 sq. in.
* Length: 27.00 in.
* Weight (strung): 10.80 oz.
* Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 66
* Balance: 13.38 in. Head Light
* Cross Section: 21mm Straight Beam
* Swingweight: 318 kg*sq. cm
* String Pattern: 18x20
* Grip: Wilson Pro Hybrid Grip
* Wilson Stiffness Index: 6.1