Get it by Tuesday October 24th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
The Filmmaker s Handbook A Comprehensive Guide for the Digital Age
An updated edition of the authoritative guide to producing, directing, shooting, editing, and distributing your video or
Widely acknowledged as the “bible” of video and film production, and used in courses around the world, The Filmmaker’s
Handbook is now updated with the latest advances in HD and new digital formats. For students and teachers, professionals
and novices, this indispensable handbook covers all aspects of movie making.
• Techniques for making dramatic features, documentaries, corporate, broadcast, and experimental videos and films
• Shooting with DSLRs, video, film, and digital cinema cameras
• Digital editing with the latest video editing systems
• In-depth coverage of lenses, lighting, sound recording, and mixing
• The business aspects of funding and producing your project
• Getting your movie shown in theaters, on TV, and on the Web