Set includes one 7-cup, four 2-cup, and two 4-cup round bowls; seven blue plastic lids
Made of nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors
Seal-tight lids ideal for secure food storage; stackable design
Bowls safe for use in oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher
Lids dishwasher safe on top rack; 2-year warranty on glass; made in the USA
Imported from USA
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our
glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking,
serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the
entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven
to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing
them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass
bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is
more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda
lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the
American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each
individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
* Pyrex 14-Piece Storage Set includes 4-each: 2-Cup Round Dish; 2-each: 4-Cup Round Dish; 1-each: 7-Cup Round Dish.
All bring matching blue plastic covers.
* Idela for refrigerator and freezer storage or taking food on the go.
* BPA free plastic lid is dishwasher safe (top rack only).
* Nest and stack for easy storage when not in use.
* Non-porous glass won't absorb stains or odors.
* Glass is pre-heated oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe.
* Made in the USA.
* Limited 2-year warranty.
Keep your leftovers chilled or frozen in these durable glass containers with plastic lids. The clear glass
lets you see at a glance what's inside, and the stackability factor helps you neatly store dried pasta, cereal, and
other items on your shelf. When you're ready to reheat those leftovers, bring to room temperature then warm in the oven
or microwave. Pyrex glass is nonporous, so it won't stain or absorb food odors. And, unlike plastic containers, glass
won't emit harmful chemicals during microwave use.
This 14-piece storage set consists of seven round glass bowls: one large seven-cup; two medium-size four-cup; and four
handy two-cup (great for lunches). Each has its own seal-tight, blue plastic lid. Incredibly durable as long as sudden
changes in temperature are avoided, Pyrex glassware is safe for the oven, microwave, freezer, refrigerator, and
dishwasher, and even looks good serving at the table. Please avoid using the lids in the microwave and oven, and wash by
hand or on the dishwasher's top rack. Pyrex covers the glass bowls with a two-year warranty, and the lids with a
one-year warranty. Pyrex glass is made in the USA. --Ann Bieri