Books > Sports And Outdoors > Product: 332102

Golf is Not a Game of Perfect

Product Description

Imported from USA

.com Review
-----------

One of golf guru Jim Flick's mantras is that golf is 90 percent mental, and the other 10 percent is mental,
too. Dr. Bob Rotella, a noted sports psychologist and performance consultant, roots around the golfer's mind to
expose--and analyze--the doubts, the fears, and the frustrations that haunt anyone who's ever picked up a club and swung
it. Through anecdote and aphorism he suggests how these mental and emotional hazards can be played through, and,
regardless of skill level, how teeing off with a more positive and confident outlook will translate into better
performance.

Read more ( javascript:void(0) )

Review
------

Tom Kite from the foreword In the first twelve years of my life on the PGA Tour, I had established myself
as a pretty decent player, but had only won five official tournaments. In the ten years since meeting Doc, I have won
fourteen tournaments, played on the Ryder Cup team, and won my first major, the U.S. Open. To say that I think Doc has
helped make me a better player would be an understatement.

Nick Price Bob Rotella's knowledge and practical approach to psychology have been an enormous help to me. He has an
uncanny knack of being able to turn the most complicated situation into a simple one.

Pat Bradley Bob Rotella helped me to be my own best friend and to get to the next level of my career.

Brad Faxon I was at a point where I was taking golf so seriously that I wasn't enjoying it any more. Bob Rotella taught
me to throw away doubt and fear, and as a result I am enjoying golf, learning more, and playing better.

Read more ( javascript:void(0) )

See all Editorial Reviews (
/dp/product-description/068480364X/ref=dp_proddesc_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&isInIframe=0 )

Shop the largest choice of Sports And Outdoors online in the UAE. Browse thousands of great deals on dr. bob rotella products with fast, free delivery.