Lightweight Hand-Built Step-Thru Steel Frame designed with an Upright position Ð designed for Urban City Commuting, Leisure Riding and Exercise
Standard with Kenda Kwest Tires (50 Value), the perfect hybrid/touring tire designed with smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves
Single-Speed Drivetrain with a Coaster Brake utilized for the modern, urban hybrid rider, with retro appeal and admirable functionality
Commuter Bicycles are available in small & large sizes, as single-speed or 7-speed and all tools are included to build your own bike
Includes many add-on features such as Rear-Rack, Front and Rear Fenders, Vintage Style Chrome Bullet Headlamp
Imported from USA
CriticalCycles City bicycles are hand built for the commuter lifestyle with a lightweight tig-welded steel
frame and an advanced component set that is ideal for riding around town, on the beach boardwalk, and for exercise. The
Step-Thru frame is designed for easy on and off, as well as comfortable riding for all kinds of clothing. The steel
tubing and progressive frame geometry are designed for an upright riding position enabling a softer ride than your
typical city bike.
CC Bike 1 see larger image.
CC Bike 2 see larger image.
Critical Cycles' Single-Speed Coaster Brake Drivetrain is perfect for short to medium distance riding on mostly
flat roads and smaller hills. For the sake of simplicity and minimal maintanence, this bike has one gear that does it
all. For stopping, use a coaster brake that allows you to apply your brakes by pedaling backwords just like a beach
cruiser, without sacrificing control of the handlebars. Standard on each bike are Kenda Kwest Tires, the perfect
hybrid/touring tire designed with smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. Many upgrades are also
included such as front and rear fenders, vintage-style bullet headlamp (batteries not included), a mid-century bell,
rear rack, and sealed bottom bracket. Upright handlebars will keep your eyes on the road while being easier on your
What is a Hybrid?
Hybrid Bicycles blends the features of more specialized bikes like road bikes, touring bikes, mountain bikes, and
cruiser bikes to produce a user-friendly bicycle that fills general purposed such as commuting. They are some of the
most popular bikes simply because they are comfortable, stable, and and easy to use for beginner cyclists, casual
riders, and urban commuters. These hybrid bikes are designed for a happy medium between comfort and fitness.
Step-Thru Single-Speed City Bikes are available in Cream, Black, British Racing Green, Coral, and Light Blue. All
five colors are available in two sizes: Small/Medium is recommended for riders 5'4 and under, while the Medium/Large is
recommended if you are 5'5+. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller size.
CriticalCycles is the premier commuter bicycle company with elegant design, artisan-built lightweight and durable frame,
and factory direct prices.
Critical Cycles bikes are built to last with brand-name components. No matter if you use your hybrid City Bike to
commute to the office, or for recreation and exercise, we've got you covered. Though our bikes offer a smooth and
reliable ride above all, our bikes come in a wide variety of bold color combinations that will allow you to express
yourself as a rider. Critical Cycles City Bikes can get you the look of a customized bike without the custom price tag.
We want to see you get out of your car, out of your cubicle, off the sofa, and onto a Critical Cycles bicycle. Buying a
bike has never been easier or more inexpensive! Each bike includes the tools you need to attach your front wheel,
pedals, handle bars, and saddle in 20 minutes or less.
* Assembly: We assemble the bike for you 90% so your first ride is shortly after it arrives at your front door
* Included Accessories: Chain guard, Center Mount Kickstand, Classic Bell, Vintage Style Bullet Head Lamp, Fenders,
* Frame: Lightweight Hand-Built Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack and Fender Braze-Ons
* Fork: Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
* Bottom Bracket: Neco Sealed Cartridge Bearing 110.5mm
* Headset: Neco 1-1/8ö Steel
* Handle-Bar: Alloy Riser City Bars 620mm, 60mm rise, 15░ sweep, 25.4 Center
* Stem: Alloy 30 Degrees Rise, 220mm, 25.4 Clamp
* Grips: Extra-Soft Brown Rubber
* Brake: Coaster Brake
* Rims: 700c Stars Deep-V Double-Wall Alloy Rim 30mm 32H w/ machined sidewall
* Front Hub: KT 100mm spacing, 32H
* Rear Hub: KT 110mm spacing, 32H
* Tires: Kenda Kwest 700 x 35c
* Tubes: Kenda 700 x 32c, Schrader Valve
* Crank: Protek Alloy 170mm, 44T Chainring
* Chain: KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
* Seat Post: Alloy 25.4 x 300mm
* Seat Clamp: Alloy 28.6
* Saddle: Synthetic Leather
* Pedal: Urban Pedal Alloy 9/16"
5'5 and up
Seat Tube Length
Seat Tube Angle
Head Tube Length
Effective Top Tube