RASH GUARD:water shirt designed for all weather and water sports
MULTI SPORT USE:Designed for all sports including surfing, padding and swimming etc.
PERFECT FIT: Constructed with 50% Mesh Skin Neoprene and 50% Rash Guard material for an unbelievably stretchy and lightweight fit.
SEVERAL USES: Wear as a standalone with boardshorts or as achill blocker layer
The Men's Polyolefin Short Sleeve Top from Hyperflex provides an ideal insulating layer to be worn under a full suit or
winter hooded suit in brutal conditions--or is a great chill breaker for standalone use with boardshorts. The shirt's
Polyolefin fabric offers moisture wicking warmth and insulation so that you can stay in or on the water longer. Easy to
care for, the shirt is washable and will not retain odors.
Benefits of Polyolefin:
* Moisture Wicking: Polyolefin material wicks moisture away from the skin more effectively than any other fiber. As a
result, there is no evaporative cooling against the skin which allows the user to stay warm and dry.
* Superior Insulation: Polyolefin has the highest insulating capacity of any fiber, natural or man-made.
* Lightweight: Polyolefin is an extremely lightweight material. Warmth without excess bulk.
* Durable: Polyolefin fabric is incredibly strong and is remarkably resistant to abrasion and tears. Color is locked
into the fiber so this garment will not fade when exposed to sunlight, chlorine or perspiration.
* No Odor Retention and Easy Care: Polyolefin is washable and virtually care free. Because Polyolefin is inert, the
fabric does not support the growth of odor causing bacteria.